Coalport Village Hall is just a
10 minute car ride from Junction 4 of the the M54.
- As you leave Junction 4, you join Castle Farm Interchange roundabout
- take the 2nd exit onto the A464 (signposted Telford (East), Bridgnorth
A442, Stafford Park).
- At Naird Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto
the A464 (signposted Telford Town Centre) - effectively you are just
carrying straight on.
- At Randlay Interchange roundabout take the
1st exit, then merge onto the A442 dual carriageway (signposted Bridgnorth).
- Take the second exit and then merge onto
the A442 dual-carriageway (signposted Kidderminster). Do not take
the slip-road to the left.
- At Brockton Roundabout take the 2nd exit
onto the A442 - effectively you are just carrying straight on.
- In about 1/2 mile turn right at the crossroads
(signposted Coalport, Broseley)
- Follow the road until you drop down
into Coalport village. Turn right at the bottom of the hill on to
Coalport High Street (signposted Coalport).
- Continue over the single-track bridge and
past the Brewery Inn.
- When you reach the Coalport China Museum
look for the signpost to Coalport Village Hall. The hall will be on
If in doubt, wherever you are in the Ironbridge
Gorge just follow the signs to Coalport China Museum.